From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] catalyst freezes at manual modprobe after emerging kernel-dependent ebuild
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 13:32:03
1 On Sat, 2007-01-20 at 00:56 +0100, Isidore Ducasse wrote:
2 > Just a lexical question: if my filesystem holds errors but e2fsck
3 > repairs them, does one still say that it was corrupted? Anyway I
4 > suppose there were errors left on it because I had to hard-reboot
5 > it... So I didn't think it was neither the modprobe.conf update, nor a
6 > modprobe that caused errors.
7
8 Yeah, it wasn't corrupted, at all, it was out-of-sync due to the hard
9 reboot.
12 Chris Gianelloni
13 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
14 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
15 Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
16 Gentoo Foundation