From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Missing /root
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 16:33:40
1 On Wed, 2007-09-19 at 17:23 +0200, Åsmund Grammeltvedt wrote:
2 > > However, it may just create it with USE=build. Check the
3 > > vdb in your stage1 to see what package owns the /root directory.
4 >
5 > ccache, apparently. Baselayout _should_ also create /root, but something seems
6 > to go wrong along the way. I guess I should rebuild and check the logs.
7
8 Please do. If you find it to be an issue with baselayout, please file a
9 bug so we can get it fixed before we start our next release. Also, are
10 you using baselayout-2 or the latest stable?
14 Chris Gianelloni
15 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
16 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
17 Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
18 Gentoo Foundation