From: "M. Edward (Ed) Borasky" <znmeb@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Cc: gwn-feedback@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] ANNOUNCE: catalyst 2.0
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 01:57:44
1 Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > As you can probably guess by the subject, catalyst 2.0 is now released.
3 > It is currently masked in the tree, and will be unmasked in ~2 days.
4 > The reason for the mask is so that I can get the message out. This
5 > completely replaces catalyst 1.x, and is no longer slotted differently.
6 > This also means that you will need to make a few changes in how you do
7 > things. For example, the default locations are
8 > now /etc/catalyst, /var/tmp/catalyst, and /usr/lib/catalyst, as they
9 > were with catalyst 1.x. You will also need to change your spec files to
10 > point to the new locations for your cdtar files, since they will have
11 > changed place.
12 >
13 > I'd like to thank everyone who has been involved in making this release.
14 >
15 Great news!! I haven't been to the Catalyst or Release Engineering sites
16 recently ... is the documentation close to done?
19 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list