From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] ANNOUNCE: catalyst 2.0
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 12:55:36
1 On Sat, 2006-07-29 at 18:57 -0700, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
2 > Great news!! I haven't been to the Catalyst or Release Engineering sites
3 > recently ... is the documentation close to done?
4
5 It hasn't even been started. It also won't be started until I return
6 from Linux World in San Francisco, so at least 3 weeks.
7
8 I don't consider the documentation necessary for the package to be
9 unmasked, but it is a requirement for it to become stable and replace
10 catalyst 1.x completely. The example spec files list all of the options
11 available, as well as the comments in catalyst.conf, so you shouldn't be
12 in the dark, or anything.
15 Chris Gianelloni
16 Release Engineering - Strategic Lead
17 x86 Architecture Team