From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Build stage4 ssmtp conflicts with postfix.
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 17:35:01
1 Oliveiros Peixoto wrote:
2 > Hi.
3 >
4 > I am building stage4, but he return error where ssmtp conflicts with
5 > postfix. I trying configure virtuals in my profile to set postfix
6 > virtual mta, but not work. Somebody can help me?
7
8 This is a portage bug and has nothing to do with catalyst. You'd encounter this
9 same problem when emerging the same packages in a stage3 chroot.
12 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
13 Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Installer + x86 release coordinator
14 --
15 gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o mailing list