From: "Łukasz" <d.i@××××××.pl>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-cluster] Small University Gentoo cluster
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 22:18:08
1 I've got a question for experienced: there's a need on my univ, to
2 build a cluster. We may be given a bunch of PCs of similar
3 configuration to put them together into high performance cluster for
4 physicists. However, these PCs are supposed to be connected to the
5 external NFS as workstations, and students be allowed to login (on
6 their old accounts) and work on their projects. Is it possible to do
7 it with Gentoo? Is it possible to administrate _all_ nodes at once?
8 How would look emerge -u world, for all computers? Where to look to
9 more information?
10
11 Regards
12 almathea