From: Jimmy Rosen <jimmy.rosen@×××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] openssi with gentoo?
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 17:11:07
1 I don't use netmount for system data, it works for work data, user accounts
2 and such however. Instead I use rc for system data mount managements. That
3 way I can bring remote system data up and ready before doing much else,
4 and before entering system init.d scripts.
5
6 Ram duplication would be something like tmpfs or ramdisk. Just copy some
7 node specific settings files to tmpfs and mount it over the read-only root
8 fs.
9
10 It would be nice to hear what boot/setup strategy other people use when
11 building diskless SSI. Anyone?
14 Harebraman
15 Jimmy
19 gentoo-cluster@g.o mailing list