From: Jonathan Taylor <jonathan.taylor@××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] openssi with gentoo?
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 16:56:41
1 Thats basically what I was doing although I don't know what you mean by
2 ram duplication.
3
4 The other thing I was having a problem with was the netmount script.
5 Seems it either mounts the network drives too late, which screws the
6 other scripts up or it unmounts too early and cant shut down properly.
7
8 Any ideas?
9
10 Jon.