From: momentics <momentics@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] gentoo 2006.1 + openmosix-sources-2.6.12.r577 + openmosix-user?
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 09:44:51
1 I'm all about of Fault Tolerant systems… But definitely you need a
2 queuing system for your toy - Hanni suggested one - I will try also :)
3 generally It should work well even in your developed code (I'm
4 thinking of simplified development since – ie of selfish/byzantine
5 node behavior in FT space)
6
7 For all the rest hpc-howto is a right choice (please review a cosmetic
8 bug for latest glibs for this document I sent you before), even in
9 load balanced service oriented grids.
10 hum, can we think of virtual server as for LB for the grid in a manner
11 for the hpc platform?
12
13 //
14 Btw – is anybody can say anything good about LVS? Our *nix/DBAs are
15 using this with oracle, but seem it works poorly. I designed my last
16 project to use F5 networks device + extended monitor.
17 Does anybody use LVS in grids?
20 gentoo-cluster@g.o mailing list