From: busby@××××××.com
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] SAN Clustered Filesystem
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 22:52:13
1 Brian,
2 Have you seen this project:
3 http://www.pvfs.org/
4
5 Multi-disk/multi-server storage, sounds like what you're wanting. If
6 found it when hunting for a package to help me build something like the
7 Isilon (sp?) systems.
8
9 /djb
12 > G'day Brian,
13 >
14 > I've played around with OCFS2 and AoE in combination with Xen and they
15 > seem to work alright.
16 >
17 > I did have to increase the hearbeat timout for OCFS2 because all the
18 > machines would think the SAN went offline when there was _heavy_ load.
19 > Works a treat now that the timeout has been increased though.
20 >
21 > Cheers,
22 >
23 > Brad