From: Brad Plant <bplant@×××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] SAN Clustered Filesystem
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 22:30:26
1 G'day Brian,
2
3 I've played around with OCFS2 and AoE in combination with Xen and they
4 seem to work alright.
5
6 I did have to increase the hearbeat timout for OCFS2 because all the
7 machines would think the SAN went offline when there was _heavy_ load.
8 Works a treat now that the timeout has been increased though.
9
10 Cheers,
11
12 Brad