From: Hanni Ali <hanni.ali@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] examples of (large) Gentoo clusters
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 22:36:42
1 Ainkaboot and our customers would probably be interested in Lustre and paid
2 support.
3
4 Hanni
5
6 On 04/12/06, Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o> wrote:
7 >
8 > Bryan Green wrote:
9 > > Donnie Berkholz writes:
10 > >> I guess that means we should get in touch with them to get on the
11 > >> supported systems list. =)
12 > >
13 > > Sounds like a fine idea to me. :)
14 > > I talked to someone there at SC06, but they did not sound terribly open
16 > > the idea of directing precious resources in that direction. But it
17 > would be
18 > > great to convince them otherwise.
19 >
20 > We would probably need to show that there are a decent number of places
21 > that would like to (or already do) use Lustre on Gentoo, and would be
22 > interested in paid support. We've now got at least you and SiCortex
23 > using it, but not sure about interest in support from SiCortex. Anyone
24 > else?
25 >
26 > Thanks,
27 > Donnie