From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] examples of (large) Gentoo clusters
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 20:55:16
1 Bryan Green wrote:
2 > Donnie Berkholz writes:
3 >> I guess that means we should get in touch with them to get on the
4 >> supported systems list. =)
5 >
6 > Sounds like a fine idea to me. :)
7 > I talked to someone there at SC06, but they did not sound terribly open to
8 > the idea of directing precious resources in that direction. But it would be
9 > great to convince them otherwise.
10
11 We would probably need to show that there are a decent number of places
12 that would like to (or already do) use Lustre on Gentoo, and would be
13 interested in paid support. We've now got at least you and SiCortex
14 using it, but not sure about interest in support from SiCortex. Anyone else?
15
16 Thanks,
17 Donnie
18 --