From: Fosco <fosco@××××.it>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] How do I setup Gentoo in clustered environments?
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 09:23:45
1 Hi,
2
3 answers are likely reling on a more detailed description of your
4 conditions; here <https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Cluster> is a good
5 starting point.
6
7 What kind of cluster are you working on (e.g. hardware) ?
8
9 What is the cluster expected to do (e.g. computing/responsivity) ?
10
11 In which environment are you expected to access the cluster (e.g.
12 backing a website/single users accessing a centralized access system)?
13
14 How would you measure cluster performance?
15
16 Best regards,
17
18 Fosco