From: Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming <tdtemccna@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Cc: ceo@××××××××××××××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] How do I setup Gentoo in clustered environments?
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 09:28:13
1 On Fri, 5 Aug 2022 at 17:23, Fosco <fosco@××××.it> wrote:
2 >
3 > Hi,
4 >
5 > answers are likely reling on a more detailed description of your conditions; here is a good starting point.
6 >
7 > What kind of cluster are you working on (e.g. hardware) ?
8 >
9 > What is the cluster expected to do (e.g. computing/responsivity) ?
10 >
11 > In which environment are you expected to access the cluster (e.g. backing a website/single users accessing a centralized access system)?
12 >
13 > How would you measure cluster performance?
14 >
15 > Best regards,
16 >
17 > Fosco
18 >
19 Hi,
20
21 I am looking at something similar to Rocks HPC Cluster.
22
23 http://www.rocksclusters.org/
24
25 Is it achievable with Gentoo?