From: Jordi Prats <jordi.prats@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] Oracle Grid/RAC?
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 18:24:58
1 Hi,
2 I don't have a Oracle RAC on a Gentoo (I have it on a 3 node cluster
3 using RHEL4 instead) It's installation I'm almost sure will be quite
4 straightforward, but it will warn you about networking and other
5 issues because it would not find it's configuration files
6
7 If you find any problem that you can't solve you can always install
8 app-arch/rpm or use app-arch/rpm2targz ;)
9
10 If you decide to install it, I would like to hear from you how do you
11 manage to do it and if you had any problem!
12
13 best regards,
14 Jordi
15