From: Ramon van Alteren <ramon@××××××××××.nl>
To: spyderous@g.o
Cc: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] Medium to large clusters using Gentoo
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 15:41:27
1 Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2
3 >Ramon van Alteren wrote:
6 >Thanks!
9 >Could you tell me who "we" is? All the other entries have an identity
10 >associated with them.
13 Oops, I planned to send this from my company email which includes a nice
14 tagline about "our identity". It bounced because I'm subscribed with my
15 private mailaddress :-(
16
17 We is: Startphone Ltd, Amsterdam and we run the website www.hyves.nl
18 from the cluster.
19
20 http://www.hyves.nl
21 Startphone Ltd
23 1016BV Amsterdam
24 email: ramon@×××××.nl
25 http://ramon71.hyves.nl
26
27 >Christian Zoffoli (xmerlin@g.o) is our high-availability maintainer, so
28 >if you're looking for more packages or enhancements to existing
29 >packages, contact him. If you'd like to contribute documentation, I'm
30 >the right guy. If there's anything else you can think of, go ahead and ask.
31 >
32 Failover/High-availability ftp is one I'm looking for now.....
33 I'll see if we can do some work on some of our internal docs to make
34 them more generic and presentable.
35
36 >We used to have some documentation floating around, but it never got put
37 >on the Gentoo site and converted to GuideXML. I think there was a
38 >filesystem selection guide and a Heartbeat/DRBD howto, maybe something
39 >else. I'm poking the author to see whether he can dig them up.
40 >
41 >There's also some decent documentation in the works at gentoo-wiki.com [1].
44 Ok I'll have a look.
45