From: "Wulf C. Krueger" <philantrop@g.o>
To: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-council] PMS
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 22:05:35
Hello council members!

Where do I find the authoritative version of PMS? The version in the git
repository doesn't have EAPI1 documentation and is outdated.

In contrast to that, the repository on has
EAPI1 documentation, is current and being worked on.

Even if the git repository was updated again now, we would still only be
mirroring the place where it's really developed and none of those working
on PMS are able (non-dev) or willing to keep git updated.

On the other hand, I know that interested Gentoo devs who want to
contribute to PMS could get commit access to the repogirl repository.

So, do we really need two repositories? I don't really think it makes much
sense to require to host Gentoo stuff on Gentoo hardware but if we
absolutely must keep that requirement, can we at least regularly import
from the repository where PMS is actually being developed?

Best regards, Wulf

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-council] PMS "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>