From: "Gerald J. Normandin Jr." <gerrynjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop-research@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop-research] Gentoo-desktop howto fix-up
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 22:50:54
Below you will find the email that Swift had sent me regarding fixing up
the desktop-howto, it contains his suggestions. Please add your own
suggestions, and work will be underway on fixing this up. I will be
coordinating with the docs team as well as our team, and will take care
of submissions, bugs, etc.

The howto can be found at: http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/desktop.xml

Thanks,
Gerald J. Normandin Jr.

> Hi, > > Any change you are interested in performing an audit on the desktop > configuraion guide? I'm not really happy with how it is currently.
Several
-- GnuGP key id# C1DBDF81 available from http://pgp.mit.edu Key Fingerprint = 2215 37C2 30EB B42D CC60 972E FC3C 749E C1DB DF81