From: "Gerald J. Normandin Jr." <gerrynjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop-research@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop-research] Gentoo-desktop howto fix-up
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 22:50:54
1 Below you will find the email that Swift had sent me regarding fixing up
2 the desktop-howto, it contains his suggestions. Please add your own
3 suggestions, and work will be underway on fixing this up. I will be
4 coordinating with the docs team as well as our team, and will take care
5 of submissions, bugs, etc.
6
7 The howto can be found at: http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/desktop.xml
10 Thanks,
11 Gerald J. Normandin Jr.
14 > Hi,
15 >
16 > Any change you are interested in performing an audit on the desktop
17 > configuraion guide? I'm not really happy with how it is currently.
18 Several
19 > lines say "I this and I that", making the guide less readable for
20 users (it's
21 > more like a listing on what the author did).
22 >
23 > Also, several lines aren't very reader friendly, such as "Author
24 recommends"
25 > instead of "The author recommends".
26 >
27 > As you're related with desktop-research, I hope you can do this.
28 >
29 > Wkr,
30 > Sven Vermeulen
31 --
32 GnuGP key id# C1DBDF81 available from http://pgp.mit.edu
33 Key Fingerprint = 2215 37C2 30EB B42D CC60 972E FC3C 749E C1DB DF81