From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] Re: A few problems with CDs and sound
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 17:49:56
1 Randy Barlow <randy@×××××××××××××××××.com> posted
2 47F0CA08.3070400@×××××××××××××××××.com, excerpted below, on Mon, 31 Mar
3 2008 07:24:56 -0400:
4
5 > Lindsay Haisley wrote:
6 >> I may try this, though, since libgnomevfs still complains about not
7 >> being able to find libcdda.so. I'm not sure what this library does.
8 >
9 > I think libcdda is for looking up on a central database the artist/track
10 > names for CDs.
11
12 Yes. CD-database. There's some politics in the history there for those
13 interested...
18 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
21 gentoo-desktop@l.g.o mailing list