From: Brent Busby <brent@×××××××××.org>
To: Gentoo Desktop Listserv <gentoo-desktop@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] [kde-sunset]: kdelibs/cups build failure
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 19:09:08
1 Addendum: From looking at it more, it looks like it may be a compiler
2 semantics issue more than an actual KDE/CUPS problem, since I'm now
3 recently upgraded to GCC 4.7.3. I still would appreciate any insight
4 though on what could fix it.
7 + Brent A. Busby + "We've all heard that a million monkeys
8 + Sr. UNIX Systems Admin + banging on a million typewriters will
9 + University of Chicago + eventually reproduce the entire works of
10 + James Franck Institute + Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet,
11 + Materials Research Ctr + we know this is not true." -Robert Wilensky