From: Ladislav Laska <ladislav.laska@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] [kde-sunset] porting trinity
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 10:03:45
1 Hello,
2
3 good news indeed. I always wondered - do they release some partial
4 tarballs? I only found that huge blob with everything inside. How do
5 you want to solve this?
6
7 Anyway, I'd like to see your work in some git repository (github.com
8 could be a good start?), so I can easily watch it and probably help
9 out.
10
11 Regards Ladislav Laska
12 S pozdravem Ladislav Laska