From: Serghei Amelian <serghei@××××.ro>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] [kde-sunset] porting trinity
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 11:04:13
1 On Monday 06 September 2010 12:17:32 Ladislav Laska wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > good news indeed. I always wondered - do they release some partial
5 > tarballs? I only found that huge blob with everything inside. How do
6 > you want to solve this?
7
8 I'm not sure about release policy, right now I close follow the svn
9 repository. You can ask directly about these things on trinity mailing lists.
10
11 > Anyway, I'd like to see your work in some git repository (github.com
12 > could be a good start?), so I can easily watch it and probably help
13 > out.
14
15 Sure, is a good ideea.
16