From: sean <tech.junk@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] mp3 to cd audio
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 17:31:27
1 Well as many here suggested I installed k3b.
2
3 Using the "New Audio CD Project" I added the mp3 file to the list and
4 created, burned, and then put the CD into the CD player on the system
5 here and it played fine.
6
7 Tried putting the CD into my car player and it keeps ejecting the CD
8 out, with the display stating check CD.
9
10 I did use a CD-RW to create the disk, might this be the problem?
11 Does it require a CD-R so that any standard player can play the disk, or
12 might I have missed an option.
13
14 The k3b homepage does not appear to have much in docs.
15
16 Also, thanks all for the recommendations and replies.
17
18 Sean
19 --
20 gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list