From: Algardas <algardas@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] mp3 to cd audio
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 17:55:40
1 I presume you have tried playing other mp3 disks in your car?
2
3 If not:
4 I've seen some car CD players checking whether it's a burned CD-R(W), or a pressed CD you're feeding them. It is supposed to decrease piracy, I guess... If this is the case with your player, you can try putting two disks at once, the one on the bottom being some original audio disk bought in a store. When the player is accepting the disks, let it take only the one on the top.
5
6 You should try a CD-R instead of CD-RW as well.
7
8 On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 13:24:40 -0400