From: sean <tech.junk@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] mp3 to cd audio
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 17:59:10
1 Algardas wrote:
2 > I presume you have tried playing other mp3 disks in your car?
3 >
4 > If not: I've seen some car CD players checking whether it's a burned
5 > CD-R(W), or a pressed CD you're feeding them. It is supposed to
6 > decrease piracy, I guess... If this is the case with your player, you
7 > can try putting two disks at once, the one on the bottom being some
8 > original audio disk bought in a store. When the player is accepting
9 > the disks, let it take only the one on the top.
10 >
11 > You should try a CD-R instead of CD-RW as well.
14 No, this is the first time I have tried it, so naturally I think I made
15 the mis-step!
16
17 I would have tried a CD-R already, I just do not have any right now,
18 will pick up some tonight.
19
20 Thanks
21 --