From: sean <tech.junk@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] mp3 to cd audio
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 01:01:58
1 sean wrote:
2 > Algardas wrote:
3 >> I presume you have tried playing other mp3 disks in your car?
4 >>
5 >> If not: I've seen some car CD players checking whether it's a burned
6 >> CD-R(W), or a pressed CD you're feeding them. It is supposed to
7 >> decrease piracy, I guess... If this is the case with your player, you
8 >> can try putting two disks at once, the one on the bottom being some
9 >> original audio disk bought in a store. When the player is accepting
10 >> the disks, let it take only the one on the top.
11 >>
12 >> You should try a CD-R instead of CD-RW as well.
15 > No, this is the first time I have tried it, so naturally I think I made
16 > the mis-step!
17 >
18 > I would have tried a CD-R already, I just do not have any right now,
19 > will pick up some tonight.
20 >
21 > Thanks
22
23 Hello All,
24
25 First of all, thanks for all the replies.
26 Picked up some CD-R disks this evening and gave it a try and that cured
27 the problem, played without problems in the car deck.
28
29 Thanks Again,
30 Sean
31 --