From: Mark Knecht <mknecht@××××××××××.com>
To: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] X freezing? More conclusive answer!?
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 18:43:22
1 Paul de Vrieze wrote:
2 > On Thursday 04 November 2004 19:47, Mark Knecht wrote:
3 >
4 >>For me the problem happens after running Wine applications almost 100%
5 >>of the time. All I see in /var/log/Xorg.0.log is a message about losing
6 >>connection withthe server which i consistent with anormal exit.
9 > Are you sure that you don't have tmpreaper or similar remove your X sockets?
10 >
11 > Paul
14 Paul,
15 I don't know what tmpreaper is. What is similar to tmpreaper? Why
16 should this have changed recently?
17
18 Sorry, but I'm jsut a user type. Not a sys admin.
19
20 - Mark
23 gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list