From: Justin Denick <justin.denick@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Multimedia Playback Speed
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:03:50
1 Invoke mpg123 from the command line with '-v' operator to increase the
2 verbosity of the out put.
3 so mpg123 -v pathtoyour.mp3 There will be a counter telling you how many
4 frames are being played. mpg also offers the option to play you music
5 slower.
6
7 man mpg123
8
9 But if the problem occurs across several players the issue is likely with
10 your alsa setup or oss if that what your using.