From: Denis Golovan <denis.golovan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] [kde-sunset] overlay commit access
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 06:02:34
1 Hi Petr
2
3 Have you solved the problem with access?
4 BTW, it looks like it is impossible to build using gcc-4.6+.
5
6 BR,
7 Denis
8
9 2012/10/8 "Petr Morávek [Xificurk]" <petr@××××.cz>:
10
11 > I've recently updated an older PC with KDE 3.5, but some packages failed
12 > to rebuild against current dependencies from portage tree. There are
13 > patches for many of these issues in Trinity DE repository. I'm not sure
14 > what's the status of Trinity in Gentoo, but AFAIK it's not yet ready.
15 > So, I would like to include some of the critical patches in kde-sunset
16 > overlay.
17 > Does anyone know, who should I talk to?
20 > Best regards,
21 > Petr Morávek aka Xificurk
22 >