From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Gentoo KDE Team meeting has changed date to April 1st
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 10:11:06
1 On Monday 30 March 2009 22:03:50 Momesso Andrea wrote:
2 > On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 08:02:41PM +0300, Theo Chatzimichos wrote:
3 > > Hello again,
4 > >
5 > > the Gentoo KDE Team's meeting for April has changed date, to April 1st
6 > > 19:00 UTC (usual place: #gentoo-kde at freenode)
7 > >
8 > > This month topics are:
9 > > - unprefixing misc stuff
10 > > - moving plasmoids to the tree
11 > > - kde3 state
12 > > - moving printing to the tree
13 > > - upstream responses on packaging snapshots
14 > > - removing dead members
15 > > - pykde fixing
16 > > - handling kdeprefix for base... eselect?
17 > > - koffice status / what is needed
18 > > - moving meeting to another date (about 2 weeks before release of
19 > > upstream so we can talk about what is needed to be done for current
20 > > release) - stable live status (if the guys working on it shows up ;])
21 > >
22 > > If you want something added just reply to this mail :]
23 > >
24 > > And usual reminder in the end. The meeting is mandatory for kde team
25 > > members so you should attend there so we can track what are you on and
26 > > distribute resources nicely. The HTs should be around too ;]
27 > >
28 > > Regards
29 > > --
30 > > Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap)
31 > > Gentoo KDE Team
32 >
33 > Hmm... April 1st... hmm...
34 >
35 > ---
36 > TopperH
37 > http://topperh.blogspot.com
38 I would like also to discuss the possibility of adding some job positions for
39 herd testers or new developers on the below page
40
41 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/staffing-needs/
42
43 Qt team really needs a couple of dedicated fellows to help us with maintaining
44 all those qt splited packages.
48 Markos Chandras (hwoarang)
49 Gentoo Linux Developer
50 Qt/KDE/Sunrise/Sound