From: Momesso Andrea <momesso.andrea@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Gentoo KDE Team meeting has changed date to April 1st
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 18:09:34
1 On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 08:02:41PM +0300, Theo Chatzimichos wrote:
2 > Hello again,
3 >
4 > the Gentoo KDE Team's meeting for April has changed date, to April 1st 19:00
5 > UTC (usual place: #gentoo-kde at freenode)
6 >
7 > This month topics are:
8 > - unprefixing misc stuff
9 > - moving plasmoids to the tree
10 > - kde3 state
11 > - moving printing to the tree
12 > - upstream responses on packaging snapshots
13 > - removing dead members
14 > - pykde fixing
15 > - handling kdeprefix for base... eselect?
16 > - koffice status / what is needed
17 > - moving meeting to another date (about 2 weeks before release of upstream so
18 > we can talk about what is needed to be done for current release)
19 > - stable live status (if the guys working on it shows up ;])
20 >
21 > If you want something added just reply to this mail :]
22 >
23 > And usual reminder in the end. The meeting is mandatory for kde team members
24 > so you should attend there so we can track what are you on and distribute
25 > resources nicely. The HTs should be around too ;]
26 >
27 > Regards
28 > --
29 > Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap)