From: Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@g.o>
To: kde@g.o, gentoo-dev@×××××××××××.org, gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] Gentoo KDE Team meeting has changed date to April 1st
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 18:02:24
1 Hello again,
2
3 the Gentoo KDE Team's meeting for April has changed date, to April 1st 19:00
4 UTC (usual place: #gentoo-kde at freenode)
5
6 This month topics are:
7 - unprefixing misc stuff
8 - moving plasmoids to the tree
9 - kde3 state
10 - moving printing to the tree
11 - upstream responses on packaging snapshots
12 - removing dead members
13 - pykde fixing
14 - handling kdeprefix for base... eselect?
15 - koffice status / what is needed
16 - moving meeting to another date (about 2 weeks before release of upstream so
17 we can talk about what is needed to be done for current release)
18 - stable live status (if the guys working on it shows up ;])
19
20 If you want something added just reply to this mail :]
21
22 And usual reminder in the end. The meeting is mandatory for kde team members
23 so you should attend there so we can track what are you on and distribute
24 resources nicely. The HTs should be around too ;]
25
26 Regards
27 --
28 Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap)