From: "Tomáš Chvátal" <scarabeus@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Re: kde-l10n split ebuilds proposal
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 14:16:01
1 Dne čtvrtek 23 Duben 2009 05:54:31 Donnie Berkholz napsal(a):
2 > I don't think this is interesting for Gentoo. Changing the languages is
3 > not a common use case. You might want to consider adding true support to
4 > a package manager for splitting a single source package into multiple
5 > binaries, which would also be useful in so many other ways.
6 That would me much more benefitical for everyone i guess. So /me is supporting
7 Donnies proposal.
8
9 Cheers
10