From: Fabio Erculiani <fabio.erculiani@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Re: kde-l10n split ebuilds proposal
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 16:13:02
1 I see a lack of coherence in doing that instead.
2 And also, could you tell me the rationale behind your sentence: "I
3 don't think this is interesting for Gentoo".
4 Because I already have explained what advantages it could bring (with
5 a bare minimum effort!).
6 So, i suppose that the opinions around here are just political or
7 driven by resilience to change. Why not offering more?
8 I just wonder... :)
9