From: Fat-Zer <fatzer2@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] What I need to install in order to do that
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 03:02:50
1 2012/11/29 Igor Korot <ikorot01@×××××.com>:
2 > Hi, ALL,
3 > In KDE there should be a configuration module that will allow me
4 > configure GTK style and font.
5 >
6 > Is it included in KDE 3.5.10 by default or is it something I need to install?
7 > If it's the latter, what is this package called?
8 >
9 > Thank you.
12 It's definitely not included by default.
13 AFAIR the kcm module should come with x11-themes/gtk-engines-qt. It
14 isn't in kde-sunset tree but you can get its ebuild from gentoo's cvs:
15 http://sources.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/gentoo-x86/x11-themes/gtk-engines-qt/?hideattic=0
16 Unfortunately it's seems its sources were moved somewhere else...