From: Igor Korot <ikorot01@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] What I need to install in order to do that
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 03:03:29
1 Fat-Zer,
2
3 On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:38 PM, Fat-Zer <fatzer2@×××××.com> wrote:
4 > 2012/11/29 Igor Korot <ikorot01@×××××.com>:
5 >> Hi, ALL,
6 >> In KDE there should be a configuration module that will allow me
7 >> configure GTK style and font.
8 >>
9 >> Is it included in KDE 3.5.10 by default or is it something I need to install?
10 >> If it's the latter, what is this package called?
11 >>
12 >> Thank you.
15 > It's definitely not included by default.
16 > AFAIR the kcm module should come with x11-themes/gtk-engines-qt. It
17 > isn't in kde-sunset tree but you can get its ebuild from gentoo's cvs:
18 > http://sources.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/gentoo-x86/x11-themes/gtk-engines-qt/?hideattic=0
19 > Unfortunately it's seems its sources were moved somewhere else...
20
21 kde-sunset contains very outdated version of this package.
22 It would be nice if someone can put the newer ebuild in the overlay.
23
24 Now when I get it I need to put it in the overlay, right?
25
26 Thank you.