From: Brent Busby <brent@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] [kde-sunset] Mirroring kde3 files
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 16:27:54
1 On Tue, 25 May 2010, Ladislav Laska wrote:
2
3 > I've stumbled upon some missing distfiles again, so I decided to
4 > archive them and create mirror. All files I have can be found at:
5 >
6 > http://mirror.krakonos.org/kde-sunset/
7 >
8 > and I've changed some SRC_URIs to point there for packages not on
9 > official mirrors and don't have stable homepage (or I haven't found
10 > it).
11 >
12 > Anyway, if someone finds a package that needs mirroring, feel free to
13 > write me and I'll add it there. If you need mirror for package, that I
14 > already uploaded (and not changed ebuild - mostly because I didn't
15 > noticed), feel free to use the mirror.
16 >
17 > Oh yes, and if someone knows whether there is a possibility to add a
18 > mirror in overlay to be used with SRC_URI="mirror://...", please, let
19 > me know.
20
21 Actually, I run one of the official FTP mirrors for Debian. In a day or
22 two, I should be able to setup a mirror for you. (We've got plenty of
23 bandwidth at UofC...)
26 + Brent A. Busby + "We've all heard that a million monkeys
27 + UNIX Systems Admin + banging on a million typewriters will
28 + University of Chicago + eventually reproduce the entire works of
29 + Physical Sciences Div. + Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet,
30 + James Franck Institute + we know this is not true." -Robert Wilensky