From: Nicholas Robbins <nickrobbins@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Re: [kde-sunset] kmail-3.5.10 crashes
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 21:01:41
1 I don't think I had any traces of libpng1.2. I followed these steps for updating my libpng.
2
3 http://blog.flameeyes.eu/2010/06/29/stable-users-libpng-update
4
5 So I had no traces of the old version. I haven't been using --as-needed.
6
7 I depclean and revdep after every update, I have buildpackage in my features. My machine is already doing it's revdep back to 1.2. Hopefully it will be done when I get back in to work tomorrow. I'll let you know if that helps.
8