From: kristian <m.kristian@×××.de>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] prism ebuild
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 06:28:16
1 hello,
2
3 I did setup an overlay with the prism ebuilds. I can clearly see the
4 need of an eclass to share most of the ebuilds functions. it seems to
5 be easy to generate the ebuilds from the debian packages.
6
7 there was a debian.eclass (for unpacking debian packages) in portage
8 before, but I can not find it anymore. what is the right way of
9 unpacking debian packages ?
10
11 so, the generator, the eclass and some more webapps are coming soon.
12
13 regards
14 Kristian