From: Justin Denick <justin.denick@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Running KDE apps under Gnome
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 13:55:37
1 ksCD is part of the kde/kde-base, as such it relies on a lot of other KDE
2 functinonality in order to run properly. k3b on the other hand, is a
3 standalone app. Perhaps ksCD launches a dependency that conflicts with
4 running gnome processes. (i.e. system tray, taskbar...)
5
6 Launch it from the CLI -v and see if you get any helpful output.
7