From: eamjr56@×××××.com
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] System problems
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 22:43:48
1 Sorry I won't because I keep getting spammed by your crap. And IF you were technical and logical, AND your reading comprehension skills were above normal you would have figured this problem on your own. You have a problem because you have'nt kept up with how the new Linux kernels work-(in ALL the distros) and we are the jerks because we have? I've been using Gentoo since 2001-(just letting you know how long I've been doing this) and I don't spend all my time admining my boxes either. BUT when the kernel change came about I was smart enough to look for answers on the forums and it was a smeamless upgrade. Your attitude and general interaction with others. Needs work. See Ya, now install Ubuntu and leave us in peace for god's sake.
2 Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
3
4 -----Original Message-----
5 From: Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@×××.com>
6 Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 17:24:27
7 To: <gentoo-desktop@l.g.o>
8 Reply-to: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
9 Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] System problems
10