From: Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@×××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Keyboard and numlock problem
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 00:52:32
1 On Sat, 2008-06-28 at 18:53 -0500, Lindsay Haisley wrote:
2 > The numlock key work properly in the gdm login and in terminal mode. X
3 > has the "kbd" driver loaded and "XkbModel" set to pc104. I've looked at
4 > gconf, and tinkered with settings under System | Preferences | Keyboard
5 > (supposedly depreciated) but nothing changes.
6
7 I should add here that this seems to be a Gnome issue. The numlock key
8 works properly in KDE, too.
9
10 > Anyone have any ideas?
13 Lindsay Haisley | "In an open world, | PGP public key
14 FMP Computer Services | who needs Windows | available at
15 512-259-1190 | or Gates" | http://pubkeys.fmp.com
16 http://www.fmp.com | |
19 gentoo-desktop@l.g.o mailing list