From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] Re: udev rules question
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 23:44:13
1 Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@×××.com> posted
2 1209399721.7701.5.camel@×××××××××.localdomain, excerpted below, on Mon,
3 28 Apr 2008 11:22:01 -0500:
4
5 > File a bug on it on bugs.gentoo.org. If it makes it past Jakub, as it
6 > probably will, it'll get to the Gentoo udev maintainers. There are
7 > already several bugs filed against changes to the udev rules in 119.
8
9 Umm... last I heard he had "gone walkabout", simply disappearing, and
10 nobody seemed to know what happened to him. That was days ago and some
11 of the other devs are trying to fill in, with mixed results as no one has
12 his knowledge of the area yet. People are worried, as he didn't resign
13 or anything, just no communication at all, for days.
14
15 There's a thread on the dev list asking for clarification of metadata.xml
16 maintainer's policy as a result. But the thread is I believe a couple
17 days old now with no more input. Maybe he's back?
18
19 I must confess I'm a bit worried too.
24 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
27 gentoo-desktop@l.g.o mailing list