From: Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@×××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] More questions re. evolution
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 00:56:09
1 What should I re-emerge in order to try to get evolution to be stable. So
2 far, I've re-emerged:
3
4 evolution
5 evoluiton-data-server
6 glibc
7 gtk+
8 bonobo
9 libbonobo
10
11 I've also nuked all my evolution config and started over - which will
12 involve _hours_ of work to rebuild everything with hex-reader from the saved
13 config files.
14
15 Nothing works. I HAVE to get this program working or I'm f***ed!
16
17 Evolution even crashes with "*** glibc detected *** free(): invalid pointer:
18 0x08435618 ***" when I'm scrolling on a window, such as the contact
19 information window!
20
21 This is worse than having a hard drive crash :-(
24 Lindsay Haisley | "Fighting against human | PGP public key
25 FMP Computer Services | creativity is like | available at
26 512-259-1190 | trying to eradicate | <http://pubkeys.fmp.com>
27 http://www.fmp.com | dandelions" |
28 | (Pamela Jones) |
29 --