From: Roman <lists@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] [kde-sunset] cmake porting status for Trinity
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 08:28:21
1 Hi again,
2
3 Am Saturday 29 January 2011 10:42:53 schrieben Sie(Serghei Amelian
4 <serghei@××××.ro>):
5 > > Although i don't really know what i should do with the overlay-files...
6 > > do you want me to set it up in a git or something?
7 > Sure, would be nice.
8 Ok, i set up a git repo at
9 http://git.hasnoname.de/Overlays/kde-trinity
10 git://git.hasnoname.de/Overlays/kde-trinity
11
12 Already made some changes to the ebuilds (mostly dependencies), but still not
13 useable..
14
15 > Actually I want to pass ebuilds development to Gentoo people, because I'm
16 > pretty bussy with cmake and other Trinity things. Also, I'm not exactly an
17 > portage guru and my ebuilds are pretty sloppy (I think it needs some
18 > rework).
19 Thats totally understandable, i will try to get a working desktop from your
20 ebuilds, but it looks like it is still a lot of work to do.
21 i still have to edit files by hand to get to a desktop and then i get en empty
22 K-Menu, guess i will have to take a closer look at the old ebuilds. Also it
23 seems kdm is crashing every time...
24 As i am not an expert on this.. if anybody wants to get it working... just
25 send me a mail..
26
27 greetings,
28 Roman
31 Make headway at work. Continue to let things deteriorate at home.