From: Ladislav Laska <ladislav.laska@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Akode from kde-sunset overlay
Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 06:42:45
1 Hello,
2
3 this definitely is a bug. Since I have never used akode myself, I
4 didn't noticed.
5
6 The problem is in kde-base/juk, which needs akode OR gstreamer and it
7 prefers akode.
8
9 Also, if you have an ebuild for media-libs/akode, please send it to
10 me, so it can live in the overlay. If you don't have it, I'll probably
11 write a new one.
12
13 Regards Ladislav Laska
14 S pozdravem Ladislav Laska