From: Ladislav Laska <ladislav.laska@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Re: kde-sunset: new akode build problems
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 07:30:09
1 Hello,
2
3 I have actually seen this bug before and resolved it somehow (possibly
4 with USE=-akode), before --as-needed is being used.
5
6 It seemed to me like autotools bug, since it just did not resolve
7 dependecies right (libakode.so is not produced in time). When I build
8 libakode.la manually, it worked (I remember that the makefiles did
9 _not_ contained the libtool call to create it -- again seems to me
10 like automake bug).
11
12 Regards Ladislav Laska
13 S pozdravem Ladislav Laska