From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] multilib, slot conflicts, and the sun going down
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2015 01:37:38
1 150703 Brent Busby wrote:
2 > I may just give it up. I mostly wanted KDE 3 to continue
3 > for two things, now no longer necessary for me:
4 > - I had it configured to look like CDE.
5 > - I liked the HTML editor Quanta, which is a QT3 only program.
6 > Oh well...farewell KDE 3.
7
8 There are 3 KDE 3 apps which I want to go on using
9 & which have no adequate (SIC) equivalent in KDE 4 ,
10 ie kmahjongg ksokoban kworldclock . Is it beyond an update of some sort ?
14 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
15 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
16 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca