From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Changes made by acct-* ebuilds
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 08:11:00
1 On Wed, 2020-02-12 at 23:03 -0800, Alec Warner wrote:
2 > On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 9:59 PM Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
3 >
4 > > On Thu, 2020-02-13 at 02:32 +0100, Thomas Deutschmann wrote:
5 > > > Hi,
6 > > >
7 > > > thank you for bringing this to the list.
8 > > >
9 > > > I have the same experience which is the reason why I haven't migrated
10 > > > most of my packages yet (which is not a good move because I also didn't
11 > > > post the problem to the list like I wanted *yet*, I only talked to
12 > > > people via private mail, chat or at FOSDEM about that and was working on
13 > > > a proposal I wanted to show next week when I am hopefully healthy again).
14 > > >
15 > >
16 > > In other words, instead of bringing the problem up to the person who
17 > > created the GLEP and the eclasses and/or community at large, you've been
18 > > conspiring behind their back. Yes, that's really the procommunity
19 > > attitude we expect from Council members. Thanks for showing it again.
22 > This is a bit of a double standard. Either people are 'conspiring behind
23 > your back' or they 'are gathering data for a counterproposal.' There is no
24 > need to paint a negative narrative here.
27 Yes, I certainly do have a reason to assume positive from someone who
28 apparently mounts a counterproposal without bothering to consider
29 the original reasons.
32 Best regards,
33 Michał Górny